Conditions of participation Senzera meets myself Beauty Nights:
- Start, end and duration of the competition: The competition for 2 invitation cards each (there are a total of 2×10 invitation cards at 5 locations) begins on 14 May 2019 and ends on 02 June 2019.
- All persons resident in Germany and Austria are eligible to participate. Employees of Senzera GmbH and the companies participating in the competition are excluded from participation in the competition. Minors require the express consent of their legal guardian to participate in the competition. Insofar as participation by minors is prohibited, no prizes may be distributed to them.
- All submitters agree that their submissions & stories will be published in anonymous form This explicitly includes publishing on the Senzera Facebook pages, Instagram pages and the senzera.com website.
- A cash payment of the prize is excluded, as is participation via gambling clubs and automated services. The claim to the prize is neither transferable nor is it possible to exchange the prize. If the winner is unable to claim his prize at the specified time, the claim to the prize lapses.
- Senzera GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition without giving reasons in case of suspicion of manipulation, multiple participation or violation of these conditions of participation. Senzera also reserves the right not to publish individual contributions of participants if they are not connected with the content of the competition question or if the content of the contribution is business damaging, degrading or defamatory.
- The prize will be determined among all participants who took part in the raffle via the contact form. The draw will decide on the winners. In the case of a prize, the winner will be contacted via email on 03 June 2019. If the winner does not respond within 1 week of being notified of his or her prize, the claim to the prize will lapse. Senzera will inform the winner of the further modalities for claiming the prize. The participants are responsible for the correctness of the contact data provided. If incorrect personal data is provided, the winner will be excluded from the raffle. If the prize cannot be transmitted to the address provided by the winner, the winner will be excluded from the raffle. If the prize cannot be transmitted to the address provided by the winner, the winner will be informed of the correctness of the contact data.
- Senzera is released from any obligation and liability towards the winner by forwarding the contact data of the winner to the cooperation partners and sending the prize. Senzera is not liable for material or legal defects of the prizes.
- Senzera reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely for important reasons, in particular if a proper execution of the competition can no longer be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons, as well as to change the conditions of participation at any time, should this be necessary.
- This sweepstake is not affiliated with, sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook in any way, nor is Facebook responsible for any of the content published in the sweepstakes. Senzera indemnifies Facebook against any claims by third parties in connection with this sweepstake.
- Legal recourse is excluded with regard to the conduct of the competition, the decision to win and also the granting of the prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and the place of jurisdiction is Cologne.
data protection information
- In addition, the following data protection information applies
Types of data processed:
- Inventory data (for example, names, addresses).
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Content data (for example, text entries).
- Usage data (e.g., websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta/communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
Categories of data subjects
Visitors and users of the online offer (hereinafter referred to collectively as "users").
Purpose of processing
- Provision of the online offer, its functions and contents.
- Provision of an online form with a prize draw
- Security measures.
"personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier (e.g. a cookie) or to one or more specific characteristics which express the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person, is regarded as identifiable.
"processing' means any operation carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures, or set of operations, relating to personal data; the term 'processing' is broad and covers virtually all handling of data.
"pseudonymisation' means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the provision of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures ensuring that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
"profiling" means any automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects relating to the work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, conduct, whereabouts or movements of that natural person.
controller" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
"processor' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Applicable legal bases
In accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO, we inform you of the legal basis of our data processing operations and, insofar as the legal basis is not stated in the data protection declaration, the following applies: the legal basis for obtaining consent is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 DSGVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfil our services and carry out contractual measures as well as answer enquiries is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, the legal basis for processing in order to fulfil our legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
In accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, extent, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
These measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to and access to the data, input, transmission, availability and separation of the data, establishing procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, deleting data and responding to data breaches, taking into account the protection of personal data as early as the development or selection of hardware, software and procedures in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and data protection-friendly default settings (Art. 25 DSGVO).
Cooperation with contract processors and third parties
Insofar as we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties) within the scope of our processing, transfer them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this shall only take place on the basis of legal permission (e.g. if a transfer of the data to third parties, such as payment service providers, pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the performance of the contract), if you have consented to this, if a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, etc.).
If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called "order processing contract", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done within the framework of the use of third party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only occur if it is done to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we will only process or have the data processed in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO are met.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question will be processed and to be informed of this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
According to art. 16 DSGVO you have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to demand a restriction on the processing of the data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO.
You have the right to demand that we receive the data concerning you that you have provided to us in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO and to demand that it be transferred to other responsible parties.
Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, they also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO with effect for the future.
right of objection
You may object at any time to the future processing of the data concerning you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. The objection may be made in particular against the processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Cookies and right to object to direct advertising
Cookies" are small files that are stored on the user's computer and can contain various information. A cookie is primarily used to store information about a user (or the device on which the cookie is stored) during or after the user's visit to an online service. Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online service and closes his or her browser. In such a cookie, for example, the content of a shopping basket in an online shop can be used to store the contents of a shopping basket in an online shop.
If users do not wish cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online service.
Deletion of data
The data processed by us will be deleted in accordance with Art. 17 and 18 DSGVO or their processing will be restricted. Unless expressly stated otherwise in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted, i.e. the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data which must be retained for commercial or tax law reasons.
According to legal requirements in Germany, the storage takes place in particular for 10 years according to §§ 147 Abs. 1 AO, 257 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 und 4, Abs. 4 HGB (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial books, for taxation of relevant documents, etc.) and 6 years according to § 257 Abs. 1 Nr. 2 und 3, Abs. 4 HGB (commercial letters).
According to legal requirements in Austria, the storage is carried out in particular for 7 years in accordance with § 132 (1) BAO (accounting documents, receipts/invoices, accounts, receipts, business papers, list of income and expenses, etc.), for 22 years in connection with real estate and for 10 years for documents in connection with electronically provided services, telecommunications, radio and television services which are provided to non-entrepreneurs in EU member states and for which the Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) is used.
Participation in the raffle via the online form
If users leave answers or other contributions in the online form, their IP addresses may be stored for 7 days on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. This is done for statistical processing evaluation of the online form.
When participating in the competition, users can leave their name and e-mail address via the online form. We process this data for marketing purposes and to determine winners for the competition. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a. DSGVO.
In addition, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta data and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this online service on the basis of our legitimate interests in the efficient and secure provision of this online service pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of an order processing contract).
Furthermore, we reserve the right, on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO, to process user data for the purpose of spam detection.
The data provided in the context of the raffle via the online form will be stored permanently by us until the user objects.
Collection of access data and log files
We, or our hosting provider, collect data about each access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files) on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
Log file information is stored for security reasons (e.g. for the clarification of abuse or fraud actions) for a maximum period of 7 days and then deleted. Data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, are excluded from deletion until the final clarification of the respective incident.
Google Forms (in Germany Google Forms) is an online tool that can be used to create surveys. With regard to the processing of users' personal data, reference is made to the following information on Google services. Usage guidelines: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.