10 Sep Leipzig Innenstadt
SENZERA WAXING & BEAUTY STUDIO
permanent hair removal, waxing & sugaring
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 16:00|
Current price list
Permanent Hair Removal
- If I could give more than 5 starts, I would. Both for laser and pedicure. So professional, pleasant and clean and after doing my pedicure today, I can swear that my feet were neverrrrr this soft. Sarah (don't have a last name) was responsible for both appointments and I can not recommend her enough.... mehr anzeigen
- I have just been to Senzera for the first time and I am blown away 🙂 the welcome from Sarah was friendly yet professional. The place is clean and quiet. I had waxing booked and I can say I actually enjoyed it lol! Time flew, I chatted easily with Sarah and it was so nice I even forgot the pain and ... mehr anzeigen
- Nice, clean place and very friendly staff. I came for waxing/sugaring and I felt very satisfied with their services. Will come back for more!
- Really friendly and professional!
- Super clean and cozy studio, always friendly and competent staff, has always been given very good advice on treatments, products, etc., wishes are always addressed, the result of the treatments is always great, appointments are made perfectly and promptly, I am very satisfied and can only recommend ... mehr anzeigen
Approach Waxing Studio
As our Waxing Studio is centrally located in the city centre of Leipzig, we are very easy to reach on foot from the surrounding sights and shopping possibilities: the Gewandhaus Leipzig and the Opera Leipzig are only a few minutes' walk away from our Senzera Waxing Studio, but even if you are coming from further away, you can easily and comfortably reach us by public transport. Simply take the bus or train to the stop Wilhelm-Leuscher-Platz, Leipzig Augustusplatz or Thomaskirche. From these stops it is then only a few minutes' walk to the stop Wilhelm-Leuscher-Platz, Leipzig Augustusplatz or Thomaskirche.