Social Media Manager (m/f) in Cologne
Senzera is a medium-sized company with over 50 owner-operated cosmetic studios in Germany and Austria. The company was founded in 2005 and has been the market leader in the German-speaking region for professional hair removal for many years. We are a young, healthy and growing company headquartered in the centre of Cologne.
In the office we are constantly working on developing the experience at Senzera according to our claim "beautiful outside - happy inside" and behind the scenes we take care of the "happy inside" of our colleagues.
For this purpose we are looking for further support in the area of online marketing as soon as possible.
What you can look forward to:
- A wide range of tasks with exciting projects in the social media sector
- A very cheerful, open and collegial team and a top working atmosphere.
- You can and should get involved, your thoughts and ideas are gladly heard!
- A steep learning curve. You can develop yourself personally and professionally and learn a lot about working in a medium-sized company in a branch.
- You take responsibility for your area and can unfold freely there. If necessary, you will always get support wherever you need it.
- Personal growth: You can get involved in a social project together with your colleagues and/or spend some days of rest away from work.
- A super located office in the middle of Cologne.
In these tasks you tackle:
- You are the first point of contact and partner in all matters concerning our Community Management.
- You will be responsible for the holistic conceptual and strategic development of the social media measures, get input from your colleagues and implement the content plans, storylines and campaigns for all relevant social media channels, taking CI guidelines into account.
- You identify target group relevant bloggers, derive the blogger and influencer marketing strategies for the social media channels and implement them.
- You will analyze and monitor success through relevant KPIs as well as continuous optimization of the existing strategy.
- You coordinate with the marketing and PR team across teams on campaign topics and measures.
That's why you've come to the right place:
- You enjoy working with people and are communicative, open and team-oriented. The office in Cologne and over 200 beauticians are looking forward to quick and uncomplicated help.
- You have a university degree, preferably in journalism, media/communication studies, marketing or a comparable education.
- You have experience in social media marketing or content marketing.
- Your independent, solution-oriented way of working and high willingness to learn characterise you.
- You are an active social media user with a feel for trends.
- You are creative and passionate with your passion for social media and storytelling, coupled with a passion for photography.
- You are responsible and reliable.
Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, cover letter and certificates) at email@example.com If you have any questions, please contact Ina Herzog at 0221 – 299 3073 18..