Online Marketeer / Business Development (m/f) in Cologne
Senzera is a medium-sized company with over 50 owner-operated cosmetic studios in Germany and Austria. The company was founded in 2005 and has been the market leader in the German-speaking region for professional hair removal for many years. We are a young, healthy and growing company headquartered in the centre of Cologne.
In the office we are constantly working on developing the experience at Senzera according to our claim "beautiful outside - happy inside" and behind the scenes we take care of the "happy inside" of our colleagues.
For this purpose we are looking for further support in the area of online marketing as soon as possible.
What you can look forward to:
- You'll be responsible for online marketing and exciting projects, get input from colleagues, manage campaigns and implement everything.
- A very cheerful, open and collegial team and a top working atmosphere.
- You can and should get involved, your thoughts and ideas are gladly heard!
- A steep learning curve. You can develop yourself personally and professionally and learn a lot about working in a medium-sized company in a branch.
- You take responsibility for your area and can unfold freely there. If necessary, you will always get support wherever you need it.
- Personal growth: You can get involved in a social project together with your colleagues and/or spend some days of rest away from work.
- A super located office in the middle of Cologne.
In these tasks you tackle:
- You are the first point of contact and partner in all matters concerning our online presence.
- You help us to keep our studios busy, have a look at which studios there is still a lot of free time and make sure there are more appointments.
- You are responsible for the planning, conception and optimization of SEA campaigns and search engine optimization (SEO).
- On the basis of our CRM data you create and control regional offers.
- You are continuously developing our website further. Content development, adding changes or a fresh touch on the homepage, there is always something to do.
- Our calendar controls all appointments and makes online bookings possible. Together with our team and the provider of the software you develop the system further.
- You will create and manage projects with which we continuously develop our business model. This is a broad field. From the conception of a new app, to the construction of an online shop, to the question of how a concept for further internationalization can look like, this can cover many exciting topics.
That's why you've come to the right place:
- You enjoy working with people and are communicative, open and team-oriented. The office in Cologne and over 200 beauticians are looking forward to quick and uncomplicated help.
- You have a lot of entrepreneurial drive. Your independent, result-oriented way of working and high willingness to learn characterize you.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have experience in online marketing, SEO and social media advertising.
- You have a strong technical understanding of internet technologies and a good knowledge of web analytics. Experience with WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML are advantageous.
- You like to familiarize yourself with new topics quickly, be it the handling of our systems, troubleshooting on the website or the use of new tools.
- You feel like doing more: in a small business, new topics always come up. You will be able to use your strengths across all resorts.
- You are responsible and reliable.
- You are self-confident and can assert yourself.
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine Bewerbung (Lebenslauf, Anschreiben und Zeugnisse) an email@example.com. Bei Fragen melde Dich gerne bei Celina Pabst unter 0221 – 299 3073 18..