Cosmetician (m/f/d) as Regional Manager
e.g. in the Rhineland and Rhine-Main regions
and Lower Saxony
The profession of the beautician is your dream profession, because you love to make your guests more beautiful and to spoil them? Then come to the world of Senzera! Every day we fill our motto "beautiful outside - happy inside" with new life. Whether professional hair removal with wax, sugar or permanent hair removal, classic manicures or soothing facial treatments. With over 50 studios we are the market leader in the German-speaking area and represented in almost every big city.
As we are constantly growing and redesigning our regions, we are looking for regional managers for the Rhineland / Rhine-Main area / Lower Saxony regions, among others.
What you can look forward to:
- So that you are a professional in all services, personnel management and communication.
- They look forward to you and are - like you - open, cheerful and motivated.
- We are proud of the light-flooded, modern and top located studios.
- Your salary. We pay a variable, performance-oriented salary on top of the fixed salary.
- We have numerous corporate benefits, cooperations with fitness studios, etc.
- You will be coached and can also participate in events to strengthen your personality.
In these tasks you tackle:
- You are responsible for the studios in your region, you are the service provider for the studio managers,
so they can succeed.
- You make sure that our quality and treatment standards are met.
- You visit the studios in your region regularly, so you enjoy travelling.
- Like everyone else, you work with the guest, because you are a role model and infect your colleagues with your motivation and diligence.
- You have an eye on the processes and cleanliness in the studios of your region.
- Not only do you communicate with the guests and colleagues on site, you are also the mouthpiece to the office in Cologne.
That's why you've come to the right place:
- You enjoy leading people, can motivate them and already have experience in personnel management.
- You are a trained beautician, love this profession and already have experience in the field of depilation.
- You like to take responsibility and make independent decisions.
- You have a convincing appearance, a good grasp and a pronounced ability to communicate.
Then we look forward to receiving your application (including curriculum vitae, cover letter, training certificate) for the attention of Marie Hilden at email@example.comThe entrance is immediately flexible possible.